The Link Angled HandStop with Cable Management System® Front Grip from Strike Industries tilts at a rear-facing angle, making it a comfortable base when holding the weapon by pull and improving control when firing. The shape also makes it suitable for use as a front or rear Barricade Stop.
The grip is made of durable, patented SI Polymer Extreme polymer. It is characterized by high resistance to impacts, scratches and temperature differences, while being lightweight. As a result, it guarantees the certainty of its stability in the toughest conditions.
The mount features a manufacturer's patented system for carrying out the wiring associated with mounted accessories, the SI Cable Management System® (CMS). It allows cables, such as those from flashlights, to be routed through and stored in excess so that they don't run the risk of snagging, resulting in breakage or loss of control of the weapon. Cables can be routed along the handguard, across to the other side, at a 90° angle, and in a U or Z shape.
The HandStop link helps push the weapon into the shoulder, resulting in a more stable platform for better weapon control and recoil mitigation. Grip confidence is improved by texturing under the fingers and a thumb indentation. The SI Link system means that mounting can be done on both M-LOK and KeyMod system holes, so the grip can be used with a wide range of popular frontends.Features:
- Patented SI Link mounting system, compatible with M-LOK and KeyMod
- Built-in patented SI Cable Management System® (CMS) with storage compartment for excess cables
- Cables can be routed: longitudinally, transversely, at a 90° angle and in a U or Z shape
- Rearward angled slope ensures better control of the weapon with a pull-type grip
- Texturing under the fingers on the front and back, for better grip
- Built-in front and rear Barricade Stop
- Lightweight and sturdy
- Highly durable, impact-resistant, patented SI Polymer Extreme polymer
- All necessary mounting accessories included
- 1x Link Angled HandStop front grip
- 2x mounting screw
- 2x nut
- 1x Torx T20 wrench
- 1x Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 243® thread adhesive