Installation of the compensator is possible without the need to have the barrel threaded from the outside.
By mounting the compensator the recoil and toss of the weapon is reduced.
The shape of the compensator allows the use of open retention holsters.
Simple design of the Mass Driver Comp does not require installation by a gunsmith.
The compensator comes with a dedicated return device compatible with Glock Gen3 compact pistols.
- No need to thread the barrel
- Profile melted in the shape of the slide
- Rounded edges
- Precision CNC milled
- Does not interfere permanently in the construction of the gun
- Compatible with Glock 19 Gen3 pistols
- Compatible with open bottom holsters
- Can be used with threaded barrels
Weight: 128 g
NOTE: Mounting the device may move weight centre to the front.
NOTE: The product is not compatible with the G19 Gen1-2 and Gen4-5 and Glock 19X pistols.
Ask a question
Write your opinion