While optimized for use with the R.EX Mount, the universal Picatinny pattern can be used with many other optics that can be mounted on picatinny sections.
- Weight: 2 oz
- Heights: W/ Spacer- 0.630 inches. W/out Spacer 0.530 inches, Spacer height: 0.100 inches
- R.EX Exoskeleton will add 0.200 inches of height to either combination of the Rex Riser
- Base: 6061-T6 Al, Requires 5 rail sections of space to properly mount
- Total Length of picatinny riser: 2.09 inches
- Spacer: 6061-T6 Al
- Clamp: Steel
- Screw: Steel
- TIII Hard anodize (BK)
- TII Color Anodize
- 1x Riser Base
- 1x M5x30mm Cap Head Hex Screw
- 2x 10x3x.48mm spring
- 1x Clamp
- 1x Spacer
- 1x Riser rail
- 4x M3x6mm button head hex screw
- Low profile rail riser
- Lightweight, 2 0z total installed co-witness height.
- Co-witness with A2 or Sidewinder Sight using R.EX Mount
- 3 picatinny slot sections
- Use the included spacer in conjunction with R.EX Mount for absolute co-witness with A2 height sights.
- Use R.EX Mount with no spacer to co-witness with Sidewinder Sights only.
Note: Medium Strength Loctite Recommended (Included).
Note: Uses a proprietary picatinny rail design. Will work for most mil-spec 1913 style rail attachments however.
Ask a question
Write your opinion