As reliable as Glocks are, we know that sh*t happens, and when it does, Strike Industries has the perfect paddle to get back down that proverbial creek.
Featuring a stainless steel punch, with a reverse flathead to help with disassembly, and an oil reservoir, this handy tool has what you need to get your gun back up and running (replacement broken parts not included).
When not needed, the Grip Plug Tool functions as a handy magazine ramp to help smooth out reloads and the low profile ensures it stays out of the way.
- Tool-less installation/removal
- Smoother magazine reloads
- Includes a punch, flathead, and oil reservoir
- Low profile design matches contours of standard capacity magazines
- Weight: 8 g
- 1x Pin punch/flat head screwdriver
- 1x Oil Reservoir
- 1x Grip Plug/Magazine ramp
NOTE: For Glock Gen 3 models (ONLY) 17,19,22,23,31,32,34,35. NOT for Gen 4/5/19X models. Also Compatible with P80 PF940C. Minor sanding and hand fitting is required for magazines to be able to drop freely with COMPACT models (19,23,32).
Ask a question
Write your opinion