It is constructed out of a high density polymer material making it more durable and functional than the traditional dust covers. The unique internal detent rod design enables users to attach and detach the cover in 5 to 10 seconds with ease. Features an adjustable detent set screw in order to compensate wear on the receiver and increase or decrease opening power.
The SI UDC has been tested and fits on Colt, Sig Sauer, Kel-Tec, PWS, MR, Daniel Defense, Stag Arms, Noveske, LMT, and other Mil Spec Receivers with no issues.
- Patent pending spring-loaded, internal detent rod for easy installation and take-down
- Constructed with light-weight durable polymer material
- Will never corrode rust or fade
- Will never deform or get bent out of shape
- Comes in a variety of designs
- Patent pending, True Seal, internal lip that seals the port tighter than traditional dust cover designs
- Built-in adjustable detent set screw to compensate for wear on receiver.
- 1x Dust Cover
- 1x Spring
- 1x Pin
Weight: 11 g
Ask a question
Write your opinion