Enlarged EMP magazine shoe for Glock G17 / G22 pistol magazines allowing to increase capacity by 5 or 4 rounds. The foot is compatible with magazines for 9 x 19 mm and .40 ammunition.
Thanks to its consistent aesthetics with the pistol, the foot fits perfectly into the styling of the weapon. It enlarges the grip area, making it easier to retrieve the magazine from the loader or pull it out of the slot. In addition, the resistance of the aluminum from which it is made also makes it protect the magazine from damage during a fall.Features:
- Made of durable and sturdy anodized aluminum
- Designed for magazines for G17 pistols in 9 x 19mm Para and G22 pistols in .40 caliber
- Finger grooves for faster magazine removal from the loader
- Also accommodates the Strike Industries EMP Pocket Clip (SI-EMP-CLIP-R and SI-EMP-CLIP-L)
- Accommodates five additional rounds of 9x19 ammunition or four rounds of .40 ammunition
- Complies with the 140mm length limit for USPSA competition
- Aluminum locking plate
- Not compatible with 10-round magazines
|Compatibility||Glock G17 cal. 9 x 19 mm Para|
Glock G22 cal. .40 cal.
- Locking plate
- Magazine spring
- Inbus wrench