Improved end plate and castle nut assembly for AR-15 carbines, manufactured by Strike Industries. Helps improve both the aesthetic and practical qualities of the carbine - both the nut and plate have been extended to provide better support for the longer stock guide. Special screws protect the nut from accidental unscrewing, ensuring the stability of the mount.
Incorporated into the back of the plate , three QD standard ports, left, right and center, allow any use of the suspension for the weapon. By moving the mounting point more to the rear, the problem of the dominant hand catching on the buckle or belt is eliminated. This also makes it easier to maneuver the weapon when space is limited.
The manufacturer recommends using a torque wrench to install the nut. A standard gunsmith's wrench for AR carbines will fit, but may damage the nut if force is applied beyond the recommended 35 ft/lbs (47.45 nM).
NOTE: The end plate eliminates the possibility of folding the buttstock to the first position.Features:
- Stock guide nut with safety against accidental unscrewing
- 3 QD ports - left, right and center from the bottom
- Extended end plate prevents the dominant hand from catching on the suspension
- Two-bolt based system means that the nut does not need to be studded to prevent loosening
- Easy removal and reattachment
- Improves ergonomics and appearance of the weapon
- On the inside, the plate has a recess for easy installation of the mounting pin pressure spring
- Prevents the buttplate from folding down to the first position to maintain clearance for QD ports
- Requires a minimum guide thread length of 30 mm / 1.18"
- Suitable allen wrenches included
|Dimensions||53 x 28 x 35 mm|
|Buffer tube thread diameter||30 mm|
- 1x castle nut
- 1x end plate
- 2x screw M3 x 12 mm
- 1x allen wrench 1.5 mm