An ergonomic pistol grip for the CZ Scorpion submachine gun, it features a rubberized texture and is set at a 15° angle for improved gun control and comfort, compared to the factory CZ grip.
The design is made of durable and lightweight polymer, resistant to impacts and temperatures, and is assembled using the Drop-In method, without the need for specialized tools or gunsmithing intervention. The grip coordinates with SI-CEVO-SS fire selectors, with which it provides better ergonomics compared to the original factory parts, especially by solving the problem of pinched fingers.
It complements very well the other Strike Industries accessories for the CZ Scorpion The grip features a convenient beavertail and secure storage compartment inside, compatible with the optional Strike Pistol Grip Plug Tool Holder SI-AR-GPT, sold separately, which can store accessories such as tools or a CR2032 battery.
The grip is compatible with all models of the CZ Scorpion EVO submachine gun, including generation 3+.Features:
- Rubberized grip for improved control and comfort
- Made of durable and lightweight polymer
- More comfortable 15-degree tilt angle
- Interacts with SI-CEVO-SS flame selectors for better ergonomics, without pinched fingers
- Internal carry compartment that fits the Strike Pistol Grip Plug SI-AR-GPT accessory holder
- Easy Drop-In installation, all necessary tools included
|Compatibility||CZ Scorpion EVO|
|Angle of inclination||15°|
Included in kit:
- 1x Overmolded Enhanced Pistol Grip
- 1x internal transport compartment plug
- 1x M4 x 29 mm bolt
- 1x gap filler for lower receiver set screw hole
- 1x Torx T20 wrench
- 1x Loctite® Threadlocker Blue 243® thread adhesive