Pistol compensator and very small size, suitable for mounting on 1/2''x28 TPI external thread. Discharges powder gases sideways and rearward at an angle, reducing recoil and toss of the weapon, thus translating into better gun control and greater accuracy. Equipped with a compensator, the gun will fit into universal thigh holsters. The small size also means light weight, so the weapon's balance is not upset.
The structure is made of oxidized hardened steel, making it extremely resistant to impact, corrosion and high temperature. Solid attachment to the barrel is provided by a clamping screw, pressing the compensator to the threads. In addition, the device has an anti-twist system, which works in guns with a flush guide/recoil rod systems.
The Comp-QUAD compensator is a lightweight and effective solution to the recoil problem. It fits pistols with skeletons of various dimensions, from pocket micro to full-size.Features:
- Compact pistol compensator
- Light weight does not disturb the balance of the weapon
- Durable oxidized hardened steel construction
- Resistant to mechanical damage, corrosion and temperature
- Adapted for mounting on 1/2''x28 TPI threads
- Diverts powder gases to the sides and rear
- Reduces recoil and weapon pick-up
- Clamping screw to enhance mounting stability
- Anti-self-rotation system by resting on the flush guide/recoil rod systems
- System may not work properly on pistols with flat guide and recoil rod systems
- Fits micro, sub-compact, compact and full-size pistols
- Includes the appropriate allen wrench