Utilizing a large tapered set screw used to securely lock it in place at different positions, the pistol stabilizer can fit on pistol buffer tubes up to 1.25” in diameter, including Strike Industries’ Slick-line of pistol buffer tubes. Additionally the stabilizer comes with built-in ambidextrous QD cups for expanded sling mounting options.
The stabilizer accomplishes all this while being sleek, ultra-lightweight, and rock solid. Form and function through innovation at the right price? That’s the Strike Industries way.
- Ambidextrous QD points
- Lightweight, Slim profile
- Compatible with Strike Industries Slick buffer tubes (CARPRE/SPRE) and other pistol buffer tubes with a 1.25" outer diameter.
- Set-screw locking for secure position adjustments (Recommended torque value 25 in. lbs.)
- Materials: Fiberglass reinforced polymer
- Overall length: 6.50 inches
- Width at widest point: 1.53 inches
- Weight: 5.3 oz
- Inner Diameter: 1.25”
- 1x AR Pistol Stabilizer
- 1x Locking Set Screw (Recommended torque value 25 in. lbs. maximum)
Ask a question
Write your opinion