Its stainless steel shaft and anodized aluminum end cap will not rust, crack or break as easily as polymer rods found in oem Glock pistols, increasing it’s service life compared to standard recoil assemblies.
Fine tune your Glock’s recoil characteristics and improve reliability by using our Glock recoil springs offered in various weights without having to buy more than one guide rod. Simply unscrew the endcap, replace the spring to your preference, replace the end cap and you’re good to go!
SI also offers the end caps in various colors and designs to add a custom look and more personalization to your pistol.
- Shaft ID: 0.223”
- OD: 0.41”
- Length: 3.10” (without shims)
- 1x GMGR : SUS303
- 3x endcaps: 7075 T6 Aluminum
- 2x 0.2mm shims: SUS304
- 1x 0.4mm shims: SUS304
Instructions: The varieties of included shims are to ensure the guide rod fits a wide variety of Glock slides. Begin with just the 0.4mm shim and test for fit and function. the shims also change how flush the end cap is to the front of the slide.
- Fits G17,17L,22,24,31,34,35,37
- Easily swap different spring weights.
- Made from 303 Stainless Steel for corrosion resistance and increased toughness.
- Adjustable fit with the included shims even allows compatibility with our Jitterplug Glock Gen 3 upgrade.
- Endcaps available in 4 different colors, and 3 different designs.
NOTE: These are Gen 3 size Glock Guide Rods.
NOTE: Very light reduced power springs may not function 100% in stock platforms when feeding from reduced capacity magazines.
NOTE: Use of medium strength thread locker to the endcap threads during installation is highly recommended.
Ask a question
Write your opinion