The patent pending Universal Mounting Pattern enables users to attach various optics of their choice. Included mounting posts securely hold your optic firmly in place. The shield is precision cut and made from steel with a QPQ black finish while the universal mount is hard anodized black.
Included with the Exoskeleton, is a lightweight, low profile Picatinny mount that can be used stand alone to save weight. Combined, they offer the highest degree of protection from impacts and shock. At just over 2.5 oz total, the Strike REX is a low-profile, minimalist, must-have accessory for your reflex optics.
- 1 x Reflex Exoskeleton
- 1 x Reflex Exoskeleton Mount (Picatinny/NATO Accessory rail compatible)
- 1 x 8 mounting posts
- Docter: Burris Fastfire, Docter, Vortex Viper, Vortex Venom, etc.
- Optima/JP: Leupold Delta Point, Redfield Accelerator, Trijicon TRD, etc.
- Trijicon: Trijicon RMR
- Length: Exoskeleton: 5.3 cm
- Weight: 73 g
- Height: the exoskeleton and mounting base add 5.1 mm of height to the optic.
- Materials: Exoskeleton: Steel, QPQ Finish Universal Mount: Aluminum, hard anodized
- Color: Black
Note: NOT compatible with Vortex Razor pattern (Vortex Razor, C-MORE STS, STS2, RTS) and Delta Point PRO
Note: Corner posts not to be used with dual illumination Trijicon RMR.
Warning: Please review the dimensions of your optic with the diagram below to confirm if it will fit before purchasing.
Warning: Torque to 10 in lbs. Excessive torque may damage the REX mount or picatinny rail.
Ask a question
Write your opinion